Free download Tiny ADB and FastBoot Tool v1.1.6 (Latest 2021). Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool is an application for Windows computers and laptops that allows users to install the latest versions of ADB and Fastboot files in the system without having to run large and complex packages of drivers. This application allows the user to access things as the android system works.
Which is connected to the computer system via a USB system. The application works seamlessly with all operating system OS and user interface UI, Android, iOS, Mac OS, or Linux. Here on this page, we will discuss the application features and professional principles compared to other large and complex packages.
Features Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools
It shares most of its key features with minimal ADB and Fastboot. You can check out more features of Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tools.
The Tiny and Fastboot Tool application is a portable application that can work anywhere, just the user doesn’t need to download groups of different applications.
Especially for every job it keeps going and working. Just download the .exe package through this application and place it anywhere in the computer system and just run with the flow.
The total size of the Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool application is around 3.7 MB and it is an easy-to-use application without any complications in installation and running. They weigh hundreds of MBs compared to other applications on the market and are very complex to operate.
Due to the small size of the application, it seems to work very smoothly across all computer systems with its own features. No heavy setup of RAM or memory-free space is required for the application to download and run Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools.
Easy and fast install
Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool applications are easy-to-use applications that come in the form of a simple installation package. It is easily understood by all users of any age group.
- The following are step-by-step instructions for downloading the application.
- Download Windows Zip from Google
- Drag it somewhere – for example, ٪ USERPROFILE. ADB-fast boot.
- On Windows 7/8: From your desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- On Windows 10: Open the Start menu and type “Advanced System Settings”.
- Install the universal ADB driver and run it again
Few Steps Of Mac OS Installation
- Users here some steps to installation for mac os are as below;
- ADB zip file download for mac.
- Zip file extract and open the terminal.
- Browse to the extracted folder by the command: cd / path_to_folder /
- Following command run on the ADB
- On here your android device, you will see an “Allow USB debugging” prompt.